Monday, March 9, 2009

CREATIVE ARTWORK:

















This is my HSC Majorwork for Industrial Technology, my favorite and most successful subject at school, as I love designing and building objects and furniture. This sideboard piece I am very proud of, and manage to gain me a spot in the ‘Sydney Timber and Working with Wood Show’, where I was awarded first place in a ‘Young Achievers’ category.


GREAT ARCHITECTURE:
















The National Grand Theater, also known as ‘The Egg’, is an opera house in Beijing, China. It is a great piece of architecture completed in 2007, situated in the middle of an artificial lake with patrons entering the building from the shore through a glass hallway underneath the lake. This allows the entire exterior of the building to have no openings, and have a complete titanium and glass shell with a picturesque reflection in the lake.


ORIGINAL PHOTOGRAPH:

















This is an original photograph of Table Mountain, over looking the city of Cape Town in South Africa, my original home town where I grew up and lived till 2001. I feel its a great land scape picture, taken from Robben Island, of a uniquely shaped mountain and a city that I love dearly.

No comments:

Post a Comment